When you’re ready to start exploring ideas in greater detail, a storyboard might be the way to go. With this simple template, you will be able to draw out the play-by-play of how your idea would pan out – helpful both to explain your idea to others and gain a better understanding yourself.
- Print out a few of the storyboard templates as 8.5×11 or larger
- Write the title of your storyboard/idea at the top of the page
- Draw out the scenario of a user using your idea, scene by scene. Give each scene a caption to aid in understanding of what’s going on.
- You don’t have to be an artist to do Storyboards! Quick sketches to get the point across.
- Print out additional Storyboards for one scenario if you need them
- Use the storyboards to present an idea to the team or polish them for a client.